Christopher Lambert knew from a young age that he wanted to become an attorney and practice law. He followed in his mother’s footsteps, as she practiced law for a number of years. He grew up wanting to help others through the legal process, especially those going through difficult times with family disputes.
With experience in courts and with judges across the DFW metroplex and outside the DFW metroplex, Christopher has learned to think creatively. Whether he’s handling a divorce, a custody case, an enforcement, or an adoption, he’s determined to find the best solution for his clients. Sometimes that requires thinking outside the box.
Christopher takes time to truly listen to his clients. His goal is to help every client achieve the results they want in the way they want to achieve them, while also ensuring that each client understands the legal process while doing so. If the legal process leads to the courtroom, Christopher will fight and strongly advocate for his clients.
Family Law cases can be extremely sensitive, and Christopher’s clients have remarked on his calming presence in and out of court. His goal is always to resolve their issues as stress-free as possible, as family law disputes are well-known for being one of the most stressful times in an individual’s life.
Christopher graduated from SMU Dedman School of Law in 2014. Before that, he earned a Bachelor of Business Administration from Texas Tech University in 2010.
When outside the office, he enjoys spending time with family and friends, keeping up with his favorite sports teams, golfing, and mountain biking.
- Child Custody and Child Support
- Appellate Family Law
- Premarital Agreements
- State Bar of Texas
- J.D., SMU Dedman School of Law, 2014
- B.B.A., Texas Tech University, 2010
- Christopher Lambert (Note), SMU, Employment Law—Retired Pilots Awarded Monetary Interest on Delayed Lump Sum Pension Payments, 78 J. Air L. & Com. 189 (2013)
- Successful Family Law Practices, State Bar of Texas 43rd Annual Advanced Family Law Course, August 7-10, 2017, San Antonio, Texas
- Case Management Tips, Institute for Paralegal Education, Divorce Cases from Start to Finish Seminar, April 11, 2018, Dallas, Texas
- Taking on the Divorce Trial – Effectively Advocating for Every Client, Advanced Divorce Litigation, National Business Institute, November 1, 2019, Webcast and Audio Webinar
- Temporary Orders – Suggestions from the Bench, State Bar of Texas Virtual Annual Meeting, June 17-18, 2021, Texas
- Drafting Additional Causes of Action – Bringing in Third Parties and the New Disclosures, State Bar of Texas Advance Family Law Drafting, December 9-10, 2021, San Antonio, Texas
- Behind Closed Doors – Understanding Business Entities, State Bar of Texas Marriage Dissolution Institute 2022, April 21-22, 2022, Fort Worth, Texas
Honors and Awards
- Texas Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, Thomson Reuters, 2021-2023
- Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch, 2021-2023
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Collin County Bar Association
- Denton County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Curt Henderson Inn of Court